Thursday, November 18, 2010

Plans

Things never go as planned life, love, dreams. Everything you really want in life has to be worked for I thought I always knew this. Sadly I didn't not realizing I would learn this lesson until I had to go through a situation that would apply to me and make me have to follow this. When you are young you don't think about those things feelings how 2 do people our at least consider their feelings. Being an adult is a little different you have to consider all of these things in everything you do no matter if your in pursuit of someone, or just plainly try to get someone to do something for you. Who knew being considered would pay off. Well at least I didn't before O noticed I pretty much never cared about feelings or peoples prospective until I came to IUP. The college experience has changed me at the risk of losing some important people in my life on the way. I wouldn't change this feeling for nothing though because I am to happy to be in the place I am right now. You plan things and they might not come out the way you want to but things will get better though I promise you.

No comments: